Ability to see current automatic channels on web ui

Is it possible to add the current automatic channels being populated for a channel collection in the web ui? It would be helpful to see the addition and deletion of channels based on criteria/filters. I currently get some goofy channels and would like to fine tune things. I’m thinking a list below the automatic channels settings box so the manually added channels are not mixed in.

Yes. We're going to work on this soon. This is a long standing request, but it's time to bump the priority.

2 Likes

Interesting concept. Basically the matches box similar to what we get with passes, but for channel collections. I know I find viewing matches for passes extremely helpful. So I think something like that would also be extremely helpful for automatic channels.

Sorry, I misread the OP. What I meant was, we need to get Channel Collections working in the Guide. Then, you'll have a place to check them without having to drop down to the actual Client.

Either way is fine with me!

Channel Collections are now available in the Guide in the web admin. Source selection and filtering is, finally, available in On Now in the web admin.

1 Like

Pretty awesome how quickly you guys turn stuff around. Thanks for all the hard work!

2 Likes