About skipping commercials

As chDVRuser stated, all of the supported platforms work well. I do prefer Apple TV 4K though. If you want something that will run all of Channels features + access to all the latest betas, this is the device to have.

yes, I understand... read alot, got Roku, I really like it... finding somethings Need, real android... so, look at Fire... many love it, some say, not powerful enough.. Nvidia shield... Lots seem to Love it, its not as cheap as Roku or Fire, but, I don't mind an investment in hardware, what I WANT, is what I started this thread about. so, I'm just fishing for users prefered devises... maybe you get advise to Avoid something... thats useful too. so, thanks again for all these suggestions

I recommend the TiVo Stream 4K which is still on sale.

It's hard to argue with a dev, but consider that I use a web browser as a client.

Are you saying you'd take a TiVo 4K Stream over an AppleTV 4K?
Or is it just a value proposition, more bang for the buck?

He asked for an android device that's powerful like the shield but cheap like the FireTV. The TiVo is a good compromise.

We consider the web UI an admin interface and wouldn't recommend anyone use it as their primary client. That's why we have apps for Apple TV and Android TV.

Breathing sigh of relief after I thought you were recommending it over an ATV4K :grinning:

I purchased your iOS Client before it was free, but barely use it as my TV is my PC monitor right now and I'm happy with your web UI player at this time. Works Great.

1 Like