Android Metro Blue Theme

O. and i am using the grey one from tobycth3 as that seems to have won me over on looks.
not sure if you both are making these together or as 2 separate things.

@john9527 @speedingcheetah

I've uploaded 12.27.559 to Box and fixed the scheduled / recording EPG guide colors

@tobycth3 Still have white on white text for recordings.

When show is selected:

Not selected: Notice how u can see the "Season 16, Episode 11" and Channel number text:

Sweet!

@AtoZ0to9 and @tobycth3 the current beta version is: 101.5.138

The new betas seem to have significant performance boost to them:
Beta: Channels for Android Performance Improvements

Latest beta (102.7.6) has been uploaded to box

1 Like

List of changes?

No changes from my side, just whatever the native client has in the latest version. I just applied a color scheme to it.

1 Like

Bump to latest beta 103.10.210

1 Like

Bump to latest beta 103.13.152

Bump to 103.24.107

3 Likes

Bump to 104.20.57

2 Likes

Bump to 105.31.1913

I would like to clarify what this is. Not exactly sure.

Is this a mod bundled with a client version. IE replaces the client, I would not be able to upgrade beta?

or

is this a mod that applies over the existing client?

Bump to 502.22.233 with AI designed Metro Blue and Gray color scheme

3 Likes

I absolutely love that colour scheme. :+1:

It is so much cleaner looking, easier on the eye and clearer to see the highlighted areas than the OEM purple IMO.

I'm doing testing on the very latest beta at the moment so can't use this full time but as soon as possible I will.

I’m jealous! Would love this for the Apple TV.

Really glad to see this return, I prefer it over carbon for the bedroom Chromecast.

It is awesome, both are, actually.

Why do you suppose the CHDVR team are so stingy with what seems like a simple thing to add (compared to developing the program code)?

It's baffling.

3 Likes

No idea in all honestly, especially since myself and @AtoZ0to9 have pretty much given them the code to do it. But it has been said repeatedly that they have no plans to incorporate themes (like all other PVR platforms have).

But I guess playing with VR is more important to the team then the UI :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes