BUG: wrong channels shown in guide collection

I have a sports collection configured and many of the channels have multiple sources, but the client is showing wrong channels in the guide instead of the ones that I want.

For example if I have CBS set up for channel 5999 and channel 6003 and I want 5999 to be used, channels will pick 6003 to show in the guide instead even though it's not in my sports collection.

This messes up multiview and I run out of tuners because it's not using the channels that I want.

Unfortunately a channel collection doesn't store a source or channel number.
It uses the channel-id or GuideNumber instead, depending on the source it was picked from.
In your case it's using the channel-id cbs, and you have more than one channel with channel-id cbs.
See this thread for an explanation and visuals.

Yep, totally a bug. Should be fixed.