Bulk add channels to Channel collections

Is there any way or any plans to be able to bulk add channels to a channel collection? for example I want to add on bulk all the BBC channels to a collection or all the channels from a certain source to a collection. At the moment I have to manually (and tediously) add each individual channels.

Thanks

Not at the moment.

1 Like

I know this isn't exactly what you're asking for, but I initially didn't realize you could add multiple channels to the search field before clicking "Add." I was adding them one at a time. Once I figured that out, adding channels en masse became a lot easier. Just mentioning this in case you or anyone else reading along didn't realize this either...

2 Likes

Yeah I quickly discovered that feature and it does, like you say help somewhat .

I would like the ability to add all channels from a specific source. Like Pluto.

2 Likes

I agree. Being able to constrain the available channels to be added to a collection by selecting one of your configured sources would be very helpful.

You might add a dropdown list above the multi-select/tag control that lets you choose "All" or one of your configured sources.

As of the latest pre-release, you can now manage Channel Collections a lot easier. The latest release adds:

• Filter channels by source
  • Add All option to add all of the channels at once (works when filtered on a source too)
  • Add to Top option when adding selected channels
  • Ability to push channels to the top/bottom of the list
5 Likes