Cancelling Cox - Need Help with Replacement TVE Provider!

Appears this is only for Spectrum customers that buy their ISP through them. Also, no Sports.

Is "Spectrum choice" available to you? This may be an option, in conjunction with another OTT provider.

I pay less for my choice + FUBO setup than i did for DirecTV, and the spectrum choice allows me all of the cable-based locals (big deal here as a secondary DMA is a cable-exclusive), as well as adding the Turner channels (and others) to my Spectrum choice channels. Best of both worlds, really.

This also makes it easier to go full-blown cable, should you want to, as well as disconnecting fully from cable, if the OTT solution fills your needs.

I have T-Mobile Home Internet. As a customer I get Parmount+ free and $10/mo discount on Philo. Along with an antenna I'm saving over $100/mo.

You've gotten good advice here already regarding TVE providers, I just wanted to add that if you want remote viewing, you'll have to use some workarounds since T-Mobile Home Internet uses CGNAT.

If T-Mobile is still offering $10 off a month for Youtube TV for a year, that's also an option for the channels you need. Sling would be great but the last time that I checked, they have almost NO usable TVE for Channels. There's also Vidgo, which to me is really only useful as a way to get TVE for channels, but at this point their price is approaching Youtube TV. Like others here, I use Philo, but I don't need news/sports.