Can't update artwork for some items

I have a series of ripped DVDs for Pride and Prejudice (1980). I'm trying to update the artwork for them, and when I click "Update Art", the dialog briefly appears, then disappears. This is true for all 5 of the videos for that title.

The javascript console says
[Log] event – {Type: "hello", Version: "2023.01.06.1553"} (bundle.js, line 13103)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable) (posters, line 0)
[Log] GET – "/dvr/files/3099/posters" – "Service Unavailable" (bundle.js, line 13102)
[Error] TypeError: undefined is not a function (near '...r.map...') — PosterPickerModal.jsx:211

Is there any other info I can provide? Thanks!

I would update to the latest DVR prerelease first

Any errors in the dvr log ?

It doesn't look like anything is going into the log when I try to update the artwork.

Is there something I can dump from the DB, like the record for this movie or something? I'm not familiar with how Channels is put together, but I'm comfortable on the command line.

If you curl this does it provide any more detail?

{"error":"gracenote error 1013: invalid_tms_id"}

What if you try to fix match on it? May help to select TMDB inside fix match window

Yes, deleting the match allowed me to update the artwork and then put the metadata back.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.