Channel guide editing

I have done the reading on Channel guide editing and have been able to correctly set up my channel guide except for a few channels that don’t seem to be available with the channels app but are definitely available on the HD homerun prime app.
Within the channel editor I have been able to correctly change and add all the channels except these in which I have no options at all. If I open the HD homerun prime I can clearly see the channels and the logos.
Any ideas on how to add these channels???

FXM
NEWSY
AC-TV
BTFB1
BTFB2
LAFF
PRIMO
DSTAR

Can you enter your provider on zap2it.com and see if those channels show up there?

Your area has multiple Comcast options, but the DVR setup wasn’t showing the names of each (just Comcast - Digital). This is fixed in the latest DVR pre-release build so you can see each one’s region and pick the right one.

I checked zap2it and the channels are wrong. For ex channel 266 is not NG anymore now is Hallmark and others. What can I do?

Click the contact us button at the bottom of zap2it.com and report it to them.

Is the guide data correct in the official HDHR app?

Yes it is correct on the HDHR app

Hold down the SHIFT key and click the circle icon under your hdhomerun on the DVR web UI Settings tab

Perfect that did the trick. Thanks

Curious what the SHIFT click does for refreshing guide info.
I know that SHIFT click Check For Update gets you the latest Beta of the DVR software.

The guide editor (pencil icon) lets you map missing channels to custom stations manually. Clicking the circle icon will fill in stations for any missing channels from hdhomerun guide service. Shift click on circle icon will force overwrite all stations to the stations used by hdhomerun guide.

1 Like