Channels DVR is not letting me pick the channels

I have two HDHR Quatros and one HDHR Prime, but only one Quatro is actually assigned for use by Channels DVR. I have the Quatro for Channels as the first tuner in the list with the Prime being the last. I noticed that the season pass I have set up for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is using the FIOS channel on the Prime instead of the local ABC OTA channel. I canceled the season pass and went into the guide and selected the show again from the guide using the OTA channel. I configured a new season pass but it's still showing up as using the FIOS channel. There doesn't seem to be any way to specify what channel I want to use for any given recording. Is there any way to do that?

This is accomplished by the order priority you have set for your tuners in your Server’s Settings. Are you looking at your Client’s Settings Menu by chance? If so, Go into your Server’s Settings Menu Instead and look at the list of tuner sources. The one higher up towards the top is always the priority over the ones below it. So if you want to record from your OTA Quatro tuner then you need to put that at the top of the list. To do this, click the gear icon drop down around and select “Adjust Priority” and drag the Quatro tuner to the top and then hit save.

On the web UI you can edit the pass and add a channel number to it

Supposedly this is how the DVR decides which source and channel to record from if no specific channel is in the pass.