Are ALL locations where it writes to disk configurable now?
Caches, Buffers, Logs, etc.
Yes. Now everything should be configurable. @mjitkop please let me know if I got it this time! I added logging. If it does it please send me logs. If you go to the settings page you'll see how!
Nice application. I especially like the "Download" option if I decide to load onto my laptop when I travel. Still wish Channels DVR Download feature was available for us Android users.
I thought I saw that 1.1.4 version fixed the flashing poster images, but I'm still seeing that in my movies library (500+ movies).
Can you send your logs and I'll take a look later. I can only take guesses when I can't repro and I don't have logs from anyone.
When I have a chance later I'm going to re-license this project to MIT. I've been doing too much with various OSS projects lately and family stuff/personal loss and I think I'm burning myself out a little bit. This is the only project I have that people are using that might actually be good and has a restrictive license. So I'm going to open this up to forking and if any devs in the community see value here and would like to be added to the repo to push and build I am 100% open to it.
That seemed to address the issue. Thanks.
Confirmed, no more flashing in the library.
As a future improvement, it would be good to add sorting options in the library.
Been there, done that so I understand. 
Priority to personal life.
I opened the repo up to pull requests if anyone wants to add something like that.
Right now, I have done way too much, so I could use a little bit of a break, personally. I think I was honestly writing a little bit of software to cope/distract, and that's probably not healthy. 
As a future improvement, it would be good to add sorting options in the library.
It was actually pretty trivial to add. So enjoy!
Got bored tonight and it was trivial... macOS and Linux (Flatpak) inbound soon!
Update:
Okay well Flatpak's not happening because it does not render well with video.
It's going to be a .deb file or build from source.
Cross Platform Support
macOS and Linux support added. Linux may be buggy. I only tested Ubuntu and it was a pain to get stable but it works in my VM! It may be harder to support than macOS and Windows since I regularly run those. macOS is notarized so no gatekeeper.
Edit: Pushed 1.2.1 with a few more fixes: Release Clicker 1.2.1 · mackid1993/Clicker · GitHub
Great! I will install the latest version later today.
Let me know if video playback looks any better!
Playback looks good. I didn't even notice before that the picture was zoomed in to fill the screen. Now it keeps the original format. Very nice.
The library with sort options looks good.
I noticed a small problem in the recordings screen: it seems that movies are considered as TV series. Example:
Other library issues:
-
TV is selected but there is a poster for movies in it
-
Number of movies displayed under some posters
-
If I select the
Bon Jovi Videosposter, it shows a list movies (both imported and recorded)
I'll get to these when I have some time!
I love this application. Thank you for making it compatible on the Mac!
Any chance you might add a PIP window?
No probably not.
Possible to get an ARM64 for Windows release?


