Continue Watching

Would love a continue watching option that would show a screen of TV show or movies that you had already started. It's something I miss having a lot coming from Tivo. So many times I go to a show only to realize I already started a episode but by the time I found it again I had forgotten about what the part of the episode I already watched was about. Having the option to see a screen of shows that have a episode that has already been started would give me the heads up I so badly miss so I can continue the episode before to much time has passed. Please consider adding a continue watching section.

This is what Up Next is. It shows the next episode to watch based on what you have been watching. You can find it in the Library tab, or add it as it’s own section to the navigation.

There is also a Continue Watching section for movies that you have started snd not finished watching. This is in the Library section too. These movies go away after a certain amount of time, this is adjustable in Settings.

The Up Next isn't really useful because it shows every show you have been watching not just shows that have an episode that has been started but not finished and when you have as many shows as I do it becomes a mess to just find the shows you started but haven't finished.

Use Plex or Kodi with the Channels add-on for playback. Both work well. I have been using Kodi mostly.

With v2021.12.31.0012, Up Next will now reliably show episodes that you were previously watching so you can continue.

1 Like