Custom "Movies" & "TV Shows" via M3U Playlists

Custom "Channels" can be added via M3U Playlists.

Please add the ability to add "Movies" and "TV Shows" via M3U playlists as well. Currently, only Folders and File Shares are allowed.

1 Like

Have you looked into "Stream Links"?

There’s no plans to support illegal on demand playlists provided by iptv providers like that.

Find us an example of something legal with that format, and we can look at it.

1 Like

The ability to have VOD m3u in channels. Though cool idea. I supports Devs for refusing to implement. Channels focus on being legit-legal is part of what its apeal is. If you want to add VOD content your going to need to use a. IPTV player.

But FEAR NOT. Theres a alternative that I dont use. KODI!!!! You can bring Channels DVR into Kodi. And then use one of the iptv plugins in kodi to import your VOD. Its been a long time since i used kodi. But I see no reason you couldnt do it this way.

Ps. If u can find a m3u with VOD thats legal. I will pester and harrass @maddox to implement the feature.

@babsonnexus Is correct. Streamlinks (which need to be updated) is a way you can legally link your Netflix/etc. to Channels DVR. DO NOT add ALL the stream links in 1 dump. Channels did not like that when i did it. Load each provider in one at a time.