Discovery TVE is a garbled mess ATM

Discovery TVE is a garbled mess at the moment. I loaded the D* app and it plays fine. @eric

Same here

I see the same problems when viewing on their site: https://go.discovery.com/channel/discovery

There's nothing we can do when the problem is with their feed.

This is an issue again. Same on their website. (also had this issue last week with MotorTrend)

Only thing we can do is SUBMIT AN ISSUE.

https://gohelp.discovery.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edit: You will have to go through a many layers of generic copy paste troubleshooting replies, asking for basic info, that you already provided in the description of the issue.

What Cable Provider are you using, What web browser and version, and if it happens with just one show or all.

Please run a speedtest and send them the results.

Please log out and clear your browse cache and cookies, restart your computer, restart your modem/router. etc etc etc...

Up to 6 emails now of this copy paste basic troubleshooting crap, the problem is never on there end, nope....

Really need multiple people to report this issue, in order to get it fixed....

As with every other time i have done this, get the run around from their stupid support agent peoples.

They can't replicate the issue, keep sending me annoying trouble shooting steps....they can't seem to understand its the live website stream, NOT the Discovery app stream.

I know better than to mention I use Channels DVR, as that is a immediate shutdown and deference to "your issue is with the third party software, please contact them"

In this case, support was 100% correct. I didn't check the web before I originally posted, only tested the D* app on my AppleTV. If the website is showing the same thing, then it is a source issue, not Channels.

I sent them a support request too. Just to up the number of people reporting the problem. On the bright side, I am glad I setup the adbtuner to fall back on.

I used their online chat, got a real person (typed "supervisior" to their chat bot). Went through the hoops (mentioning only their website/channel). They said they "escalated" the issue with tech and I should get email updates.

None of the Discovery Channels will authenticate for me with TDS.
Probably unrelated to the trashy video.

Sounds like this user on Spectrum

I'm just getting authentication failed. Credentials work fine at the respective Web sites. Just the discovery properties. The other channels authenticated fine.

I believe WBD may have finally fixed this. I was testing and 6101 (Discovery) was a garbled mess, but all other WBD stations were working as expected. Then I went to the website to confirm, and it suddenly looked normal there. After that, I went back to 6101 and it it looks to be fine, too. I let it run through an entire commercial break and come back and didn't see the garbled mess issue.

Got email...

"
Hey there,

Thank you for your patience as we investigated this pixilation issue with live TV streams of our GO apps.

I believe this has now been resolved. At your convenience, would you mind to try streaming live content from one of our GO apps and letting me know if you're experience has improved?

We appreciate your time and thank you in advance!

Best,
Matt
Discovery, Inc. Fan Relations
"

Issues seem to be resolved. Discovery web stream looks good. Channels stream looks good.

Can others confirm?

Same email, and it does indeed seem to be cleared up now.

Im watching deadliest catch recording from last night.
Looking good to me…