ESPN+ & FOX Sports with Custom Channels via EPlusTV

Have you tried removing the entries.db and schedule.db files?

I hadn't tried that yet, but I just did, then stopped and started the docker, refreshed guide data, and now, it's working fine. I see plenty of games listed now on ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, BTN, SEC Network, etc. but nothing displaying from ESPN+. Thanks so much for the help and thanks again for this great bit of code. It's awesome.

Hello! Unfortunately the MLB games through MLB.tv are not showing up under the sports section, am I supposed to do something for that?

I'm seeing the same thing. It looks like the MLB.tv events in the xml don't include the "Sports" tag like the events from other sources do.

1 Like

Yes, that's my bad. On the next update I'll have that fixed

1 Like

Appreciate that!

Keep up the great work.
thankfully i'm able to bring up my game by searching in channels.
The stream comes right up.

I tried adding Bally Sports today, but they are using DRM for all their live streams :cry:

Hi there,
Sortof figures.
thanks for the effort.
I do have one question.
Does anyone know if the vlc-bridge that the other guy is using for dockers can decode the DRM?
Thought i would throw it out there.

Do you have a link for that project?

If I try installing on Unraid with everything except MLBTV disabled, it still asks me to put in my ESPN and FS activation and won't start the service until that is complete.

2 Likes

I probably messed up the xml file for unRAID. I'll look at it tomorrow

1 Like

Do the linear MLBTV channels stay the same for each team? I asked the other day about incorporating the tvg-id so that the Gracenote guide data can be applied, if the channels are static I can try this out myself with a duplicate playlist with custom channel numbers and manually adding the id's.

I'm not using linear channels for MLB.tv

The following docker will allow for you to play Distro TV.
The user has done Tugo Tv and LocalBTV along with Level news.

It seems to work well, but I think it uses more resources than what is used now.
I did map the channels and the numbers on these services don't change.
When I log into Tugotv and look under my devices, the systems think I'm using a Chrome Browser on a MAC.
The has also create d docker for Ustvnow but I haven't played with the service.

Here on this forum that poster goes by the name, miibeez.
However the dockers they’ve been sharing do not circumvent DRM:

Anyone getting this error on Fox Sports:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'find')
2023-04-12 21:21:23 at parseCategories (/app/services/fox-handler.ts:101:25)
2023-04-12 21:21:23 at /app/services/fox-handler.ts:124:21
2023-04-12 21:21:23 at Generator.next ()
2023-04-12 21:21:23 at fulfilled (/app/services/fox-handler.ts:5:58)
2023-04-12 21:21:23 Could not parse FOX Sports events

1 Like

Hi Mulliganman,

Yes, I am now getting this same error. When I watch Foxsports on their own website, it works fine.

1 Like

Any update on adding the sports tag? Appreciate all the work you've done on this

Should show up on Docker Hub soon

To be clear, I'm not interested in creating linear channels for each MLB team - I think the other MLB docker does that. Kind of goes against the spirit of what I'm going for on my project.