[Feature Request] - Dashboard Stream / Tuner Termination

I agree, emby isn't there on live tv, the only reason I had been using it is because they could directly ingest m3u and xml.

@racameron I have been testing plex with xteve as an intermediary, that's a list of problems in and of itself, but it actually seems to be working far better than emby at the moment. If it came down to having to switch and open up another app, id just go back to using youtubeTV directly, the value of the $8/month for channels is 100% out the window at that point, its literally here for me to watch from a one size fits all media server!

It really doesn't matter what version of emby it is at the moment because it is a persistent issue throughout stable and beta releases, which I go between frequently depending on what they've broken recently lol

If this is your hallmark, then you may be better served by Tvheadend as your DVR backend, and Kodi as your frontend. This option gives you many options, as well as many different and configurable frontend themes.

(Channels offers a Kodi backend, but the Tvheadend one is a bit more integrated.)

Something definitely is wrong with Plex it keeps adding live sessions ... Yet nothing shows in Channels DVR. I am going to test with XTEVE doing the buffering not Plex directly.