Feature Request Global Change Recording Times

I used to have my Channels server on a Windows 10 PC but recently moved it over to a QNAP NAS TS-451+. After getting the clock on the NAS set to 12 hour, not 24 hour I was all set but I've noticed that it keeps time much better than my PC did and so I don't have to have as much recording overlap time. I did have the DVR start 1 minute early and end 3 minutes late. I would like to change my 449 passes to all be 10 seconds early and 30 seconds late but doing each one individually is a PITA. Is there a way to globally change these settings. I did change the settings for new passes created to have the desired settings but it didn't update all of the old passes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry, but existing passes must be individually edited.

Thanks, I knew the answer racameron but would like for it to be considered for a future update if that's possible. Each change takes about 30 seconds with saving and with 449 passes it is taking me a long time. I considered deleting the passes and starting from scratch but even then, you have to save after every deletion which takes about the same amount of time. The only way I figured to get around it was to uninstall and reinstall without using the restore option. Having it as a global change would make this task much easier for others.

If you're savvy with scripting, you could put together a quick script that queries the server for the rule IDs, then iterates over them to change the padding.

1 Like