FOX Missing again

FOX has been missing from my TVE lineup for a few weeks. I'm using Directv Stream, and everything else seems to work (NBC, CBS, etc) but fox always fails.

I'm on the latest pre-release. Anyone else having this issue?

Working here with Directv Stream.

Toggle experimental locals on/off on web ui. Then rescan.

No luck, I've tried this multiple times. I even made sure I'm using https

I seem to constantly get this error

2023/03/20 12:58:48.177412 [TVE] action=fox_station err=Cable provider authentication failed

Give this a try

When i had YTTV, the channel was blocking everything except for network stuff.
When network stuff was done it would show channel off air.
They were blocking any reference anything local.
I tried as an experiment to use TVE with Sling for a month and had hardly any TVE but fox aem back and stuff wasn't blocked.
I've experienced the missing fox thing too.

It depends on which local Fox station you get via TVE.
If it's FOX Owned and Operated, you get the 24x7 programming from that station.
If it's NOT FOX Owned and Operated, you just get the National Prime Time programming.

Couple of other things to try as well. Make sure your on the latest beta version of the dvr software. Also make sure chrome is updated to the latest version as well.

Just following up here - I have attempted every recommended solution and FOX still does not appear. I've opened a new browser and logged in as Incognito to fox.com/live, I was able to login fine. I signed out, attempted TVE again, no luck.

I tried the 'update password' trick, I am on the latest beta, and I have tried toggling the TVE box on and off multiple times. I have re-scanned multiple times as well. FOX simply does not work.

When I had Youtubetv, my Fox station was only playing network events.
The local channel was blocked out.
did you try scanning for the channel while network programming is playing? I was able to watch the channel for a while without a problem but suddenly, the problem came back and I left Youtube TV.

Yes I have and the result has been the same unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.