I'm migrating from YouTube TV to Fox One, is there a way to get Fox Business and Fox News into the guide and record it.
I know its not tve, but is there a way to auth it in a browser and then make a custom channel?
I'm migrating from YouTube TV to Fox One, is there a way to get Fox Business and Fox News into the guide and record it.
I know its not tve, but is there a way to auth it in a browser and then make a custom channel?
You can use EPlusTV (might only work with TVE login), FastChannels (in BETA, might only work with TVE login), PrismCast, and/or HDMI Encoder Native Apps to get those stations and integrate them as a custom source. You can also use Playlist Manger to centralize management of all potential sources to parse to Channels, including using Fallback Feeds so you can have all the potential ways as backups of each other in case there are any issues.
Has anyone done this? I hate github, its so confusing and a ridiculous place to figure anything out on that site. Does it really work with Etvplus or Fastchannels, is there a better resource other than that stupid github site?
There is nothing there that tells you how to use anything and make it work, its such a crappy site.
That tells me nothing
If you're not familiar with Docker, that's the first thing you need to learn.
A lot of alternative solutions provided in these forums require Docker.
There are a lot of resources online.
Is that brand of apparel at JC Penneys?
Wow, just wow.
I'm out of patience. Some people just can't be helped.
Apparently, you're having a very miserable day. I'm sorry for you.
Good luck in your life.
I don’t think this is true, Eplustv uses Fox one website to authenticate with tv providers but you can’t use Fox one credentials to authenticate with the Fox one website using Eplus. Doesn’t Fast Channels use TVE implication which Fox one creds can’t use? Currently the only one I know of is PrismCast that can use Fox one creds other than hdmi capture methods. Please correct me if I’m wrong though.
Oh, I don't think I realized that, my mistake! I thought you could use anything to login once you got past the code input screen.
I think I'm remembering something from an earlier BETA that isn't there currently, or will be there in the future. Maybe it will be true when someone reads this in a year!
True, I should have included PrismCast in the list, too, so I've gone ahead and updated my original post.
That's same thing I thought when the forum folks started telling everyone they'd have to learn Docker just to use Channels DVR. LOL!
(EDIT: it was confusing for some people to understand)
True. per GitHub README
Available to login with TV Provider - Direct Subscription or ESPN Subscription Not Currently Supported