Frndly tv integration

I need some help. I found the Docker thread about frndly, and spent the last 4 hours trying to figure out how it works, but to no avail.

Does anyone have a step by step direction they can point me to? I'd really like to get frndly integrated, I'm just Docker Dumb.

And I really do mean step by step, preferably with pictures.

2 Likes

First set it up in Docker with the following commands. Since you said you have been trying to get it to work for a while I included the docker stop and docker rm commands just in case an installation is running.

docker stop frndlytv-for-channels
docker rm frndlytv-for-channels
docker pull matthuisman/frndlytv-for-channels
docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --env "[email protected]" --env "PASSWORD=xxxxxxxx" --name frndlytv-for-channels -p 8183:80 matthuisman/frndlytv-for-channels

Make sure to replace the USERNAME and PASSWORD with your frndly username (e-mail) and frndly password. A lot (I repeat A LOT) of people seem to not do this. You need to add your Frndly e-mail address after USERNAME= and your Frndly password after PASSWORD=.

Then follow the double source method as described (with pictures) in post 546 of the Frndly thread.

I I run these commands will My Plutu docker be effected?

All those commands are directed at a container named frndlytv-for-channels. So none of those commands will effect any other docker containers.

1 Like