So, if you look at the EPG for individual FDL sources in the WebUI, do you see events?
Is it only your Channel Collection that's not working?
So, if you look at the EPG for individual FDL sources in the WebUI, do you see events?
Is it only your Channel Collection that's not working?
Yesterday I did a refresh and now it works again. It seems I lose it after a few days. Today it is showing a lacrosse event (I excluded all but football and baseball) but that's OK.....
But no football today
There are several different ways to configure FDL:
You can use streamlinks, so events show in your CDVR EPG, but will open the event in another app (live viewing only, no recording).
You can use ADBTuner, so events will be tuned on a streaming stick, and captured via an encoder.
Or, you can use PrismCast, to tune events in Chrome, and capture that.
A properly configured FDL will be setup to scrape events you're entitled to through subscriptions, and make those events available in your CDVR EPG.
So, the question is which way have you configured FDL based on the above, and which providers are you trying to use? And, since it sounds like one of them is ESPN, what specific ESPN plan are we talking about?
Also, you may find this helpful to determine which events are live or upcoming on ESPN, and how they're being made available. You can compare this to what you're seeing in CDVR via FDL:
NFL+ games on legacy networks all resolve to the same HTTP link, www.nfl.com/plus. ESPN and Prime are ok.
So I guess they will only work on Apple TV, not Prismcast?
The web links are all a “best guess.” If anyone figures out exact web deep links, i can support it.
With the expected demise of Victory+, Dallas Stars games are on Prime Video this year with no additional subscription needed for in market viewers. Will these games be included in FDL? I see NHL games in my event inspector with tags of aiv_unavailable_in_location but I don't see the Stars game at 2026-10-04 00:00:00. The only Stars game I see is the national broadcast on TNT the night before.
unsure.. I'll keep an eye out as well. It's all dependant on whether or not Apple includes it in it's sports searcher for AppleTV.
CBJ fan here-- we're dealing with the same BS.
Yay. The first two non-national games are now showing up. Are aiv_prime events known to work with ADB tuning?
[Edit: They're in the adb_lanes feed so I'll assume they do. I'll find out Satureday.]
Probably not. I just looked at the Custom Config I did in ADBTuner for Prime, and it has a "watch live" text match followed by a KEYCODE_DPAD_CENTER -- so that would typically mean there's a button that needs clicking to go to live.
Bummer. Doubt anything I can do on my end either
Would you mind sharing that config? I mainly use MythTV so I roll my own adb support.
{
"name": "FruitDeepLinks - Prime Video v3.0 (FireTV and AndroidTV)",
"author": "bnhf",
"version": "3.0",
"description": "Prime Video for FruitDeepLinks. Compatible with FireTV and AndroidTV devices.",
"uuid": "a176643f-b3b6-47fb-8527-47908d089695",
"global_options": {
"wait_for_video_playback_detection": false,
"use_fixed_delay": true,
"fixed_delay_seconds": 5,
"wait_after_post_playback_start_commands_seconds": 0
},
"pre_tune_commands": [
"input keyevent KEYCODE_MEDIA_STOP",
"input keyevent KEYCODE_HOME"
],
"tune_commands": [
"am start -n $(dumpsys package '||TARGET_PACKAGE_NAME||' 2>/dev/null | awk '/https:/{getline; print $2; exit}') -d '||TARGET_URL_OR_IDENTIFIER||'"
],
"tune_match_text_commands": [
{
"match_text": [
"who's watching",
"watch live"
],
"commands": [
"input keyevent KEYCODE_DPAD_CENTER"
],
"check_after_seconds": 5
}
],
"post_playback_start_commands": [],
"post_tune_commands": [
"input keyevent KEYCODE_MEDIA_STOP",
"input keyevent KEYCODE_HOME"
],
"timed_keep_active_commands": []
}
Thanks.
If you force stop the app on exit, it auto plays on start. At least it does when I use it for the free Amazon channels. If I don't force stop the app, it wants to go to the who's watching screen.
We're not talking about linear channels here, but rather, event-based links.
I seem to be having an issue of the scrapper not getting college football from espn+ channels. It is listing games from Peacock but not espn+. I double check that I have college football enable in filters. I also "wipe event data" and did a "full refresh", still no college football from espn+.
No problem here. I might be missing a few events, in that I only have 30 lanes defined and they're all in-use midday:
Are you saying that if you look in the Event Inspector, just for ESPN+ events occurring today, that none are showing?
With the help of ChatGPT, we found that FruitDeepLinks was finding the ESPN+ games, but only adding them to my guide if Apple TV also listed them.
We added a fix that imports the missing ESPN+ college football events and their playback links , skips duplicates, and runs automatically with future refreshes.
Everything seems to be working properly now. Thanks!!
I’m showing plenty of ESPN+ games today. I’ve got 350 ADBTuner lanes.
If you reloaded the m3u to Channels, try a Delete & Recreate Database..
Is there a specific game you’re looking for.