I updated the login based on the changes @keith made for the login flow with a couple of additions. Did not touch the DRM code yet. Please let me know if you have any issues with it. I don't have Fubo right now so could not test myself. New version is 0.0.22 also pushed to latest. Upated both in docker hub and the code changes are in the gitlab repo.
1 Like
Please let me know if you have any issues with it. I don't have Fubo right now so could not test myself. New version is 0.0.22 also pushed to latest. Upated both in docker hub and the code changes are in the gitlab repo.
Thank you so much! Yes, this fixed my authentication issue and Iām watching channels via Fubo-VLC-Bridge right now. Tuning is super fast too making channel surfing a breeze. If you do get around to adding any DRM filtering Iād be happy to test that out too. Thanks again.