Fubo TV project

If you aren't getting the mappings for any channels, I would assume you are using an older version of the docker. Try pulling the latest docker version where I added the Gracenote IDs

1 Like

Use the gear dropdown and select Search All Lineups

I'm right there with you. My family got used to a certain channel numbering scheme and so I wrote a python script to add/modify/update the channel number I want to an m3u file as I don't have to do it very often once mapped

Mentioned that I had in my long post so easy to miss. Added the drop down to show I did do that:

Not "right there with you" in that I am not a coder so python scripts are outside of my wheelhouse. But if you want to share with me, I'm happy to try and "figure it out". :wink:

key discovery in the search box!
If searching for a phrase, enclose in double quote marks, like "discovery"

In the Dropdown it would be DSCHD for the East Feed and DSCHDP for the West Feed.
Which I may have only mapped the West Feeds for these stations as that's what I receive.

Let me know which stations are incorrect after pulling the latest docker version and I can work with you to get the correct gracenote ids

@jaogomez do you have the source for your Docker container up on GitHub? I was noticing that you don't have guide data mapped for Root sports, and would be happy to send you a PR.

The joys of RSNs and me being only in one broadcast area.
You can adjust this manually in Channels with the following:
"callSign": "RTNW", "stationId": "11062",

If you could provide the Fubo station ID number for Root, I can incorporate that into the code.
In the generated m3u, it would be the channel-id or the last part of the url. Ex: NFL Network is 45409

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="76835" tvg-id="RTALHD" group-title="['fubotv-basic']" tvg-logo="https://imgx.fubo.tv/station_logos/Root_Sports_c.png" tvc-guide-stationid="76835",ROOT Sports Northwest

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="71543" tvg-id="RTNWHD" group-title="['fubotv-basic']" tvg-logo="https://imgx.fubo.tv/station_logos/Root_Sports_c.png" tvc-guide-stationid="71543",ROOT Sports Northwest

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="136101" tvg-id="RTAL2HD" group-title="['fubotv-basic']" tvg-logo="https://imgx.fubo.tv/station_logos/Root_Sports_Plus_c.png" tvc-guide-stationid="136101",ROOT Sports Northwest

this looks a little funky

1 Like

This portion was more for me personally. During the scraping of the fubo API, some channels would appear under multiple purchased packages, so i included each package within the group-title just for reference. Ex: Zona Futbol appears both in the 'fubo-extra-lite' and 'fubotv-basic-deportes-extra' add-on package, thus both are included in the list:

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="126463" tvg-id="ZONFUT" group-title="['fubo-extra-lite', 'fubotv-basic-deportes-extra']" tvg-logo="https://imgx.fubo.tv/station_logos/zona-futbol_new_c.png" tvc-guide-stationid="111945",Zona Futbol

Now don't know if this is standard for the group-title field, or if the formatting is incorrect but it served my purpose when I was initially building this for my own use.

I believe the standard is to join with ;

Thanks, that can be easily corrected.

Does/Could Channels utilize multiple groups under the group-title in any way? So that these can be filtered via this field (such as auto populating a channel collection?)

1 Like

It doesn't but that's something I'm looking into.

I uploaded a new version with the Root station IDs (and the above group-title correction)
Give that a try and let me know if those show the correct guide data

That is what i was asking for before. I didn't see it in the Github.

I don't have the source code available anywhere on the Interwebs, however the source code used is not compiled within the docker image itself, so it can be obtained/viewed from there. As previously mentioned most is a rework of the original vlc-bridges from miibeez, and probably not the cleanest code but it works :slight_smile:

which on edid you use from miibeez?

1 Like

I pulled snippets of code from ustvnow and xumo mostly. Though I reviewed all that had source code available, then used anything as needed with additional code needed to pull from the fubo APIs