Future Virtual Channel Guide Playing Wrong Video

Having an interesting issue with my virtual channels and selecting a future 'program' to view. Usually I can surf through the future entries and click on one and have it play. For most of the channels that's still working, but I have two channels that play imported videos (not TV or movies) and when I click on them, it's playing an imported episode of Once Upon A Time? It didn't do this in my previous attempts, although it's been a while since I've tried for the two music video channels. It does play the current music video if I just try to watch either of those two normally instead of picking a future entry out of the guide, and I can skip to the end and it will then play the next video.

I've rebuilt the virtual guide a couple of times and updated to the latest pre-release. DVR is on 2024.04.04.1838.

Channels Directories

Thanks,
Greg.

I think this may be fixed in one of the betas. I had this issue, and saw others having the issues, and I know the developers were aware of this and might have fixed it in a beta. Maybe this is the link to the fix? More info.

1 Like

I'll bet that's it, I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

And I think this fix is now in the latest release that just came out a couple days ago, if you update the app.

1 Like

Can confirm, thanks for the instant fix! :smile:

2 Likes