Guide not combining channels from Antenna and Cable

Noticed in the past few weeks, my guide no longer collapses my Verizon Cable Card channels and my Antenna channels. As an example, 8.1 should be NBC for all sources, but I also have 508 for NBC now. Both sources work, but can't figure out why the channels are listed separately when previously they collapsed? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jay

How about Settings > Manage Sources > Stack Duplicates. Make sure it is set to By Guide Data, instead of By Channel Number.

(This new setting was added in a recent update to the client apps, and defaults to the channel number.)

I noticed a few weeks ago with one of the updates that channels became "ungrouped" or stopped picking the one based on my sources' preference order. Instead, I just made the one I want a favorite and the one I didn't an "un-favorite" and my Guide is set to only show favorites. Even before this, some channels that are on things like Pluto that are also on OTA and TVE didn't combine anyway, so I was already doing it. Not a big deal for me.

Sounds like you are having the same issue as me. Also sounds like we live close to each since those are also my NBC channel numbers.

Check this thread out with the discussion I've had about this problem.