Hallmark Family not authorized

Did you try rescanning 6090, then 6091, then 6092 after you updated to the new pre-release.

Yes. In that exact order

1 Like

Thats just great I go and set up the 3 Hallmarks on CC4C got it all ligned up on my Favorites etc....And u go and fix it the next day Thanks alot :joy: :rofl: :smiley: :laughing: :rofl:

JUST KIDDING..... NOT COMPLAINING :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :laughing: :laughing:

FYI only takes a few min to rearrange everything

That WORKED!! All three Hallmark Channels working now!! THANK YOU!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. :slight_smile: To be clear, I'm not a Channels developer, I'm just a messenger. :wink:

Thank you to the devs for their prompt action. :+1:

I am having the same issue with Hallmark Family not authorized. The other two work fine. What is weird is that neither Hallmark Mystery nor Family will work on the watchhallmarkTV website. Says not included in package but when you try to add it says its already in your package. But Mystery works on channels and Family does not. Its not a world ender though as long as the big two (as my wife calls them) work then I can remain sober. Thanks so much for getting to this so quickly.

Same thing here. I am speculating that it all has to do with the name changes not exactly lining up with the URLs

It works again with FuboTV. All channels came back.

All Hallmark channels now work with latest beta. Thank you to the Devs. Curious as to why that one channel would not work on the last beta?

Hahaha... I can't tell you the number of times my wife has said "I AM NOT watching another one of these Christmas movies..." (she still does and loves them)

Can confirm, latest pre-release 2024.03.22.1726 solved it for me.

The 3 missing Hallmark channels are back.

Thank you for getting these channels up and running again.

I tried to ask for some information and found someone had marked the problem as solved. I wish it were.
I am running 2023.0104.2027. It says this is the latest. Maybe official release and not BETA. I don't know where to get the Beta v2024.03.22.1726.I found it mentioned, but I can't find a download page.
Where can I get Beta v2024.03.22.1726.? I have hunted but no luck.

You need to update your Channels DVR Server version

Updating to prerelease

On the DVR web UI, select Status > Version > Check For Update > Check for Pre-Release

:question: Prerelease upgrades happen manually, only when you click the button above. The next time a stable release happens, your DVR will switch back to the newer stable build automatically.

https://community.getchannels.com/t/pre-release-access-for-dvr-subscribers/33035#updating-to-prerelease-11

I was able to get V 2024.02.11.0311. Do I need to update the Channels DVR software Ver ChannelsDVRServer_PI4.img.xz?
I try to solve problems myself. But, this Raspberry stuff is a little unique.

Pretty sure it's like any other server when it comes to updating DVR pre-release.
Do you not see a drop down to select Check for Pre-Release?
If not, hold down SHIFT and click Check For Update

Thankfully, Fubo has a lot of the stuff on TVE.
I stopped using the TVE stuff and replaced it with Fubo stuff.
My ADBTuner works and I have YTTV all configured just in case.
My subscription has long since gone away but no need to put it back when I have a valid plan.
We are cofred.

If you haven't figured it out yet, that's the Channels for RPi Operating System version

There should be 2 Check For Update buttons. One for the OS and the other for the DVR software.

2 Likes

Thank You. All is well in Raspberry Pi land. This thread can be closed.

1 Like