How to choose the channel to record

I have two ABC channels and one of them sometimes has poor reception even though it is fairly close by. I want to specify which channel to record my ABC choices, but I keep getting the wrong one. I have two HDHomeRuns and I have them listed in order of priority for channels other than the ABC choice and that may be influencing it.

Is there a way to do this?

When you create a regular pass by selecting a show from the guide, you can specify the channel number:

If you create an advanced pass, you can also add a condition to specify the channel number:

In "Sources", mark one as "Favorite", the other as not favorite or disabled.

Also consider using Advanced Passes and setting priority there:

Thanks.....I had no clue there was an advanced tab since I use my Apple TV 98% of the time and it doesn't have it. But I found it on the Channels DVR through my desktop browser and that advanced tab certainly will do what needs to be done.

Thanks again.

When I went to edit the pass on my Apple TV...it didn't have channel numbers. But I found the above in my desktop browser Channels.....thanks

Ah yes, sorry. I didn't think about the fact that you were trying to set a pass on a client device.
I'm so used to doing everything on the server. :wink: