How to setup Hulu as a source

Trying to setup Hulu and get the Here is your one-time verification code email.
How does this setup work ?

hulu Screenshot 2023-05-06 111649

Unfortunately that message means Hulu’s servers don’t think you are a real human. There is currently no place to enter the code from the email. Here is a link to some steps to try that have had some success and some it didn’t work for. If you’re running your dvr server on a NAS obviously you won’t be able to use the steps. Good luck.

Thanks but I am running DVR server on a NAS. So in my case, I can't even set up Hulu as a source ?

All you can do is make sure chrome is up to date on the nas by verifying all checkmarks in troubleshooting page and keep trying. You could try the steps on a different machine on your home network. There are people using Hulu and a nas. Guess it’s just luck.

I think this was mistake on my end. I have regular Hulu, not Hulu + Live TV. I don't see regular Hulu as source in DVR server.

Yep. Only Hulu live is supported

1 Like

Regular Hulu (on-demand) content can be integrated a la carte via PlayOn Cloud integration: Channels Support - PlayOn Cloud

Or Streamlinks

If you don't like the quality of Playon you could check out Audials2023 for screen recording on a separate computer. It's not as simple to setup as Playon but at least gives better video quality.

Thanks everyone for the replies.
Gave up on Hulu and am now trying Sling Blue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.