Imports?

Mine is working now it is case sensitive...... I had a capitol V for volume1

curl -XPUT http://edsynology:8089/dvr/scanner/paths/movies?path=/volume1/Public/Imports/Movies

1 Like

Perhaps my path naming is incorrect then. Windows paths are sometimes confusing to me...

Sounds like you want path=D:/Movies

1 Like

Backslashes have to be doubled up:

curl -XPUT http://192.168.2.5:8089/dvr/scanner/paths/movies?path=\\\\drobo\\video\\movies

1 Like

Great Job ....

Yes! That was what I missed. I actually find using Linux paths easier than Windows sometimes. If it wasn't for the few programs I need Windows for I would just switch over.

Running the scan now.

that did it! scanning now, thanks!

My import of iTunes library is still running and probably will be for a while since there's over 2000 movies in the subfolder.

But, it looks interesting so far...

I'm getting this javascript error on the Import web page:

A Javascript error has occurred!

Please refresh the browser after reporting this issue on Channels Community or to [email protected].

TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e.ID') in Recordings in t in t in div in Layout in t in t in App in t in t in t in t

What is the "Unmatched" section?

Also, some of the imported movies are showing artwork just fine while others are not. All of the them have artwork though, what do you need to debug?

Scan is going well so far. I have over 800 blu ray rips so it may take a bit.

I am seeing the javascript error mentioned above as well. If I refresh the page it goes away. But the error reads:

A Javascript error has occurred!

Please refresh the browser after reporting this issue on Channels Community or to [email protected].

TypeError: Cannot read property 'ID' of undefined in Recordings in t in t in div in Layout in t in t in App in t in t in t in t

Are you seeing the JS error when viewing the Imports section or somewhere else?

Just the imports>Movies section. If I view imports>Unmatched it doesn't do it.

If I view the main Movies section it also doesn't do it. By the way, in the Main Movies section it shows the posters but not in the imports>Movies section. There is just shows a thumbnail.

My scan has completed. I have like 18 unmatched so going to fix matching on those now.

I get the JS error on both the Imports and the Unmatched pages.

I have a few unmatched movies - some of them I know why, but one should have - the full path is "Les Misérables (2012)\Les Misérables (2012) - 1080p.mkv"

When I go to match it no result comes back to choose for this one.

What service are you using for matching? TMDB?

Thanks for the path. It looks like there's a special character causing problems.

In the "Fix Incorrect Match" dialog, there is a text box which says "Les Misérables (2012)" that you can edit. Change the "é" to "e" and it should find some results.

1 Like

That does give me some choices for Les Miserables movies, but for some reason, not the 2012 version. If gives me the "Making of" version though.

Looks like Les Misérables isn't working with or without the regular "e"

Our results come from our guide provider, and the search isn't working correctly for special chars. We will investigate. If there are other similar movies having problems please let us know the filenames.

2 Likes

Ok, will do.

I do have another mis-match that doesn't seem to exist when I do a search for it. It's not a common movie so the provider may not have the data.

Here they are:

Looney Tunes Super Stars Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote Supergenius Hijinks (2011)\Looney Tunes Super Stars Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote Supergenius Hijinks (2011) - 480p.mkv

Looney Tunes Super Stars Bugs Bunny Hare Extraordinaire (2010)\Looney Tunes Super Stars Bugs Bunny Hare Extraordinaire (2010) - 480p.mkv

Looney Tunes Super Stars Foghorn Leghorn & Friends Barnyard Bigmouth (2010)\Looney Tunes Super Stars Foghorn Leghorn & Friends Barnyard Bigmouth (2010) - 480p.mkv

Even though technically they are TV Shows, the only place I have been able to find the metadata is from TMDB listed as a movie.

1 Like

Interesting. I tried searching our provider's database under TV shows and its not listed anywhere. Too obscure I guess..

For Les Miserables (2012): update to v2019.11.02.0033, then click Fix Incorrect Match and change the text box to MV003879820000

1 Like

Ok, that worked.

I have some more:

"Home (2015)\Home (2015) - 1080p.mkv" doesn't return the correct movie in the search results.

"Family Guy Presents Something, Something, Something, Dark Side (2010)\Family Guy Presents Something, Something, Something, Dark Side (2010) - 1080p.mkv" doesn't find anything. I tried searching as just "Something, Something, Dark Side as well.

1 Like