Interrupted Recordings again

Hi,
Think the software Engine is great ...intact the best DVR I've saw...however the issues I'm having with broken recordings Is spoiling it...I originally had it running from Android tv server ...Everything great until most of recordings failed...then I was advised to swap it out and use a pc.as this was better for Dvr recordings..which I did..still getting the same issue...I have Philo but also Pluto and locast on my server...I have to say it's not improved...my internet speeds are ok reaching up to 35-40 Mbps...so I'm assuming it's not that...can anyone help?...I was also previously told the links in the community pages for Pluto and stirrs are known issues for recordings jumping.

Thanks
Rob

I have the same problem going in another thread: Some Recordings Are Incomplete - Channels DVR - Channels Community (getchannels.com)

Are you accessing Philo via TV Everywhere?

And are the interrupted recordings on both Philo AND Locast channels or just one of those sources?

Submit diagnostics from the server web ui if you haven’t already. You can also see if you see any errors in the log there and if so paste them here and the community may be able to guide you.