Is it possible to get guide data for 2 ZIP codes?

I live in a area of New Mexico where most of our OTA come from translator stations that broadcast the Albuquerque DMA stations plus a few local OTA stations. I get very strong signals from El Paso, TX. Due to the translator stations not being reliable (constantly going off air), I prefer the El Paso stations.
Using the ZIP code for my area, I don’t get guide data for El Paso. And, of course, using an El Paso ZIP code, no guide data for the Albuquerque DMA and local OTA stations.

Not to the fault of Channels or Channels DVR. But to make things even more frustrating, the ABC station for both locations use 7.1 - 7.3 for virtual channels. Due to the way the HDHR scans and stores the channel line up, it’ll detect the El Paso 7.x first and then when the Albuquerque 7.x is detected, the El Paso 7.x is deleted. Well, I absolutely prefer the El Paso 7.x due to the fact that The CW is on El Paso sub channel 7.2. I can’t get the Albuquerque CW on the HDHR because the local translator for it broadcasts in analog and not digital.

So, if there is a way to utilize 2 ZIP codes for guide data, I would like to know how. Alternatively, would it be possible to be added in the future?

Yes this is possible, but there’s no friendly UI for it yet. Check out the discussion in Living in multiple OTA viewing areas for guide info? and see if you can figure it out. If not, let me know and I will help by telling you the exact command to run (I’ll need the zipcode and a list of channels you want to pull from the “other” guide data).

Thanks for the quick response! I haven’t done it yet but am confident I will be able to do it myself.

I know this isn’t a HDHR forum, but do you know if there is a way to manually add channels to the channel list of a HDHR? Possibly using the same or similar method as above.