Is there a "most affordable" Apple TV option?

When I was at my brother's a couple weeks ago, I brought up using Channels DVR because I knew that a number of people on here use it on Apple TV and my brother uses Apple TV a lot. As it turned out he recently had upgraded his Apple TVs and didn't have any use for his old ones, so he gave them to me. When I got home I saw that they were 3rd generation A1469 models and it looks like Channels DVR is not in the cards for it.

Being that we already have 4 Rokus (Ultimate) at our TVs purchased over the last several years that everyone else loves using, is there another "cheap" way (I prefer not to buy only to return) to experience an Apple TV to help determine what its value might be to my family?

1 Like

Why yes, there is!

Well, i would prefer to not have it returned, but...

Seriously, though - i have accumulated nearly every platform over the years, due to various trends, or the fact that some platforms and apps don't mix, even temporarily. I wouldn't hurt to have an ATV around for the occasional music share, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.