DizqueTV not working on ChannelsDVR Firestick

Correction: As title states, the latest pre-release has broken my DizqueTV feeds and all play back on FireStick.

Diagnostics submitted from FireStick

DizqueTV: Image loads as a frozen screen shot, Audio appears to play fine

All other channels: Black screen, spinning circle, app seems to freeze up

Logs have been submitted as acfc96fc-47c0-4389-95d3-d00463911504

Update: Same Results for 2021.11.23.2219

Logs have been submitted as ab3ae89b-67bc-422b-b2a1-b0c52a16d2e4

I am going to reopen this one as I am still having the issue. I run DizqueTV on 2 channels that I made with corresponding commercials etc. It's a fun hobby and something I like to leave on in the background for my day.

These channels play fine on ChannelsDVR app on the IOS. However, on Firestick when I select one of my channels the image loads in a frozen state. Audio is playing. but then Channels or the Firestick kicks back to the ChannelsDVR boot up screen.

Any thoughts?

Version

Since this has gone un-resolved I wanted to share my findings after a lot of troubleshooting on my own.

If you have created channels using DizqueTV and you find that on the firestick the channel freezes/makes clicking popping noises and crashes your ChannelsDVR app back to the Firestick home screen....

Check your Playback Settings for "Home". This setting is defaulted to "Original", reducing this down solves the issue. No longer getting screen freezes or audio popping.

Thanks