Level News subscription streaming TV service

You have to sign up for Level News. This has nothing to do with Youtube TV.

Docker is working great here.
Never knew there was such a neat news option available.

thanks

These kind of 3rd party docker sources are not TVE. The same is true of the FrndlyTV and the TugoTV dockers.

The dockers mentioned are alternatives to TVE.
FRNDLY and Level news aren't on TVE. News Nation is available but I think it starts next week.
Tugotv is another alternative May I say my favorite.

I did a rescan on Xfinity today in Channels, and it added ONE channel: News Nation. So it's active. Youtube TV may have added it too, not sure. Who knows with Sling, they have very little TVE compatible with Channels.

I will keep watching via level news.
The docker is working reat.

can you build a sling tv bridge?

Just got this email.

Level News subscribers,

We are reaching out to regretfully inform you that Level News streaming TV service will be discontinued on September 30, 2023. Access for existing subscribers will continue until that date. Subscribers that have time remaining on their current monthly subscriptions will automatically receive a pro rata refund for the balance of time remaining.

We created Level News to address the opportunity to deliver quality, balanced TV news at a low price. We believe this service is important, as it fills a gap for TV news as U.S. households increasingly drop their cable TV service.

We have attracted a small, loyal audience and know that many people rely on us for their daily news. However, we have been unable to attain a sufficient number of subscribers or attract adequate financial support to sustain the costs of operating the service. We will continue to look for solutions over the coming days and will be in touch if our plans change.

We appreciate your support. If you have questions, please reach out directly to us by responding to this email.

Thank you,
John and Andrew

wow!
That didn't last.
Oh well thankfully, New Nation is on YTTV.

Some of us subscribe to LevelNews precisely because we don't wish to pay for YTTV.

Keep feeding the cable/streaming pig.

Must be my fault, I just subscribed yesterday.

3 Likes

I liked what they offered
Oh how i wish we could reprogram the docker for something else.
The system works great.
So sorry to see it go.