Lost TVLand, CC, CMT, LOGO, MTV and PARAMOUNT

I happen to have an account
http://us.tugotv.com and i can log in.
We going to offer to let whom ever can help with this docker the ability to use this account to at least get it going.
here is what i have so far.
The docker can log in.
I'm getting 132 channels and it is grabbing the logos from the m3u.
the vlc-bridge isn't finding the video streaming becuase it is all going off the dub-domain.
I've tried the streams in channels and they play.
When i check th elog it just says no video available and that makes sense.
Definitly happy to help in at least making it an option so that once plans go live, we are set.
All the discovery stuff is on the service.
if anyon ehas an account, it can be re-activated you just have to click add service and click on canceled subscriptions and click manage subscription.
It wil not require help from support.
Would love to see this project back online.

That's what I saw too. When you click the Learn More button, it takes you to this page

1 Like

Now the big question that only Paramount knows,
When will they pull the test of the website options. Not a matter of if but when.
Sad to see the content leave TVE but glad we at least have ooptions.

Paramount Channels, now MTV?

2 Likes

I think there are big staff cuts to MTV and others, could be related to that.

Looks like the link for mpt has been removed from the website. When i choose Philo, it takes me to my account.

TVE pickin's are getting pretty slim...

1 Like

I don't remember if has been mentioned here but Paramount network is gone of TVE.
Thankfully we have ADBTUNER and FUBO.
If anyone wants a discount, PM me and we can help with your first month right now, Fubo is my personal Favorite to use with Channels.

1 Like

Didn't Fubo drop all Discovery Channels and still charging the same price or did they drop price ?

1 Like

I don't think that the loss of Paramount network channels over TVE has been mentioned in exact words. However, after rescanning my Youtube TV TVE channels, I see that is the case. Fubo isn't a fit for me as it doesn't have Turner Classic Movies. It is looking likely that will may have to invest in HDMI encoder(s) so that I can give ADBTuner a shot.

1 Like

At this point,
Fubo tv is the best source to feed into channels.
I have those dropped channels on Philo so no big deal.
Fubo provies a beeter version of Tv Land and Paramount network.

1 Like

That is not what I asked ... I would like to know if they dropped the price after dropping all the discovery Channels ? To their users ? That was a lot of channels.

Nice Pivot though :grin:

unfortunately, they didn't drop the price.
at this point, if you want a truly native experience without all this video encoder stuff For me Fubo has the best option.

Add Comedy Central and Paramount to the list.
Only ViacomCBS-Paramount channels working right now are VH-1 and BET.

I am having trouble authorizing CNN and its family of Channels.

CNN is Warner Media

1 Like

Those are Warner Media, not Viacom/CBS/Paramount

TVE appears to be dropping like flies .. I am sure glad my Primes work ... Knock on wood ... XFINITY will be doing an upgrade tomorrow in my area .. hope for the best.