Metadata location of the "Local Content" folders

I want to remove my Movie and TV sources and get rid of all metadata or other items associated with that content from my server. Once I remove the sources from the web UI, what else do I need to do that?

I want to make sure when I add the folders back that the server never knew it was ever added before. I know this request may seem odd but I do have my reasons.

Thanks,
Chuck

Is there some specific metadata that it seems it not being deleted? When you remove the source it should remove all the associated imported content.

Yes there is one show, Ragnarok (from Netflix), that doesn't match.
I originally put that shows folder inside my "TV Folder" that I had set as my TV source and when it scanned it it thought it was something completely different. Trying to match the incorrect data didn't find it so instead of it showing up in my content as something different I moved it out of my "TV Folder". I then did the prune deleted step after I removed it. Several weeks later, I tried to add the Ragnarok folder back into my "TV Folder" and it said it was the same incorrect show and a match could not be found. One thing that I noticed, which is the reason I think it "remembered" that show is that when I put the folder back in it showed up in the "recently added" section as a show that was much older than more recent shows I added to the same "TV Folder". Due to that, I thought that the server remembered that I had imported it several weeks ago and put it in the recently added section at the point where I originally added it, not the new date. Due to that, I thought that maybe that was the reason it wasn't matching correctly either. It was a long shot but I figured I would try it. I have already removed my sources from the server and did the "pruning" task and was now curious as to were to make sure the metadata was removed.

All of this due to the one Netflix TV Show, Ragnarok, not getting the right metadata. All the other Netflix TV Shows I have imported have had no problem getting the right metadata, so I don't know why this one has an issue. The ones that I have imported with no issues is the just released today show, "Shadow and Bone", "The Witcher", The Umbrella Academy" among others.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck

This is based on when the file was created. So its just seeing that you made those strmlnk or mp4 files a while ago.

You can fix this by clicking Fix Incorrect Match then paste SH033742570000

Ok, I took that it was when it was added to the import folder, not the creation date. That is fine and now I know.

I am adding back my folders now and once it finishes it scanning, I will try that show number.
In case this happens again, where did you find that show number? I tried searching for it but I obviously wasn't looking in the right place.

Thanks,
Chuck