Missing channels from guide on Apple TV and iPhone

I have recently noticed that I have dozens of missing channels on the Channels DVR app for the Apple TV and on my Iphone. The Web channels guide (Google Chrome) is absolutely fine. Please help!!

You may need to sync the channels on the client if you have made changes on the Channels DVR server lineup. Settings>Manage Sources

That does not work on the IPhone anyway. It scans 63 channels and then settles back to four. In addition to only four HDHome Run channels all of my virtual channels as well as well as all of my TVE channels are missing on IOS and Apple TV. Web interface and Roku are just fine.

Submit diagnostics from the app

The diagnostics have now been submitted from both the Iphone and Apple TV (@7:49 A.M CST)

I just checked the guide data on the Ipad which doesn't show the guide data (just like the other Apple products-Apple TV and iPhone).

Also submitted guide data from Roku which DOES show the guide data.

How are you achieving this? There is no Roku client for Channels.

I'm sorry NOT Roku. It's the Chromecast with Google TV.

DVR discovery failed: Falling back to HDHR discovery: Error Domain=MTLTransformerErrorHandlingErrorDomain Code=1 "Could not convert string to URL" UserInfo={MTLTransformerErrorHandlingInputValueErrorKey= os.makedirs(os.path.dirname(fn)), NSLocalizedDescription=Could not convert string to URL, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Input URL string os.makedirs(os.path.dirname(fn)) was malformed}

One of your custom channel sources has some garbage in it

Sounds like os.makedirs(os.path.dirname(fn)) is set as a channel logo or something

cc @jkister this seems like something from your script?

"Channels": [
      {
        "ID": "yt2m3u8-1qpAu_8pJM0",
        "GuideNumber": "0.9991",
        "GuideName": "yt2m3u8-1qpAu_8pJM0",
        "HD": 1,
        "Hidden": 1,
        "Logo": "    os.makedirs(os.path.dirname(fn))",
        "Art": "    os.makedirs(os.path.dirname(fn))",
        "Title": "WARNING: Writing cache to '/var/www/.cache/youtube-dl/youtube-sigfuncs/js_4248d311_109.json' failed: Traceback (most recent call last):",
        "Description": "  File "
      }

It is, something certainly went wrong generating those values.

The first version of the code did use youtube-dl on the server side, but that was far too slow and it doesnt use it any more. The new version has all sorts of error detection too -- so that broken behavior isnt possible even if something goes wrong again.

My apologies.

In any case, OP should remove that source and re-add the new version.

That worked!! Thanks!