Missing Talk TV Station Logo

Anyone have a Talk TV Station logo on their list? Mine isn't showing but linked up on guide data (Guide Data (GBR-1000086-DEFAULT))

Thanks

What’s the best way to report this? As the rest of the EPG content for this channel seems correct.

Check the official HDHR app and report to [email protected]

I can't run the HDHR app as I don't have any hardware it supports. I will email thanks.

They didn’t want to help as I don’t have any of their kit!

It's usually all about getting them to report the issue to Zap2It.com.
Does the logo in question appear there?

Regardless, even if you don't have any SiliconDust hardware, you can also post
on their Forum here.

Related discussion here: Missing Logos

I can’t actually access http://zap2it.com in the UK. At least trying on my wifi and 4G on my phone. I tried with a vpn to the USA and it worked but only showed US/Canada listings. Must be geo-blocked.

Will try the forum! Thanks

Could I just ask, why do I need to speak with HDHomeRun/Sillicondust? I don’t have any of their products, am just using Channels with m3u?

Zap2it as I say isn’t accessible in the uk that I can see.

Are they the front of all the guide data?

Sorry if this seems like a silly question.

You only need to contact SD if you're using a hdhomerun.

You didn't mention what tuner you're using in your initial post.

Does that channel have guide data? Is only the logo missing or the guide data as well?

You can try to reassign the guide by clicking Manage Lineup next to your source and finding the correct logo match next to the channel.

Sorry my fault.

The channel seems to have guide data and images yes.

The channel only appears once in the lineup without a logo.

@tmm1 I'm still missing this logo, any progress or anything else I need to do to log this? Thanks

Seems to be working thank you!

Great, I asked our provider to add a logo last week.

Weird that after 4 months they didn’t think to add one until they were prompted!