MLB.TV for Channels

Yep that’s what I mean. Just install the old container again and run it alongside the new one. The tuning in a game part doesn’t work anymore but the guide data part still works just fine and is assignable to the new working container.

Here is what mine looks like with old guide data style from the old container using the new mlbserver container for the feeds. Cardinals is not using the old guide royals is using the old guide data

I think the fubo mlb tv guide data is reasonable too, if you wanted to manually map to that

Ahh I understand now - sorry not enough coffee.

Thanks for the suggestion!

There have been a lot of posts in this thread about different solutions and I have a hard time following what everyone is using.

I know the @crackers8199 MLB.TV container isn't working, and we don't know when/if it will be fixed.
Can anyone summarize what currently "is" working and what steps need to be taken to set it up in Channels?

This is correct, however the guide data from his container still works great. If you like the way he presented the guide data you can tap into that and use it for the new container that is working(tonywagner mlbserver). For installing that container follow this post.