Multiple channel input in the Pass dialog

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it when searched. In the channel input in the pass dialog, can you specify more than one channel separated by a comma? I've got an OTA and a prime tuner. For most passes I want the OTA channel to be the priority and then cascade to the prime channel if there's no tuner available. For a few other passes I want it to be the opposite.

Thanks!

On the DVR, put the OTA as your highest priority tuner, followed by the Prime. Then for the few passes you want to prefer the Prime for, mark those channels as favorites on the Prime. That way, Channels will look first at favorite channels, and then fall back to the priority list for determining which channel to record from.

Thanks for the reply, that helps. But, I'm still curious if you can enter multiple channels in the pass dialog.

Presently, no. You can use a range, and combine < and > operators with multiple rules , but there are some bugs/errors with matching numbers if you do it that way.

Personally, I feel the best option is to stack your favorites and priorities on the DVR.

(Edit: Removed comment about buggy comparison operators, as it has been squashed.)

The < and > matching of channels has been fixed.

Problem with advanced pass > < - Playground / Advanced Passes - Channels Community (getchannels.com)

1 Like