MVPD already registered

I am trying to add a Xfinty TVE login to the TVE on my test server setup that has Philo also as a source.

I get error " MVPD already registered".

I found a possible solution via search: restart the DVR and see if that clears up the problem.

I tried again, and the Xfinty TVE replaced the Philo one, then i tried to add the Philo one again and now it seems to have worked. both services are listed.

Is there a way to remove auto network source device discovery?
This server keeps seeing my HDHR Prime tuner on my network as a source.
I am using this as a test server to see how TVE and Channels will be with streaming only services and wish to block detection of my network cable card tuner, wihtout haveing to unplug the tuner from the network.

I do the same thing. Having a NAS setup using only TVE, but it does see my HDHR Prime since it scans the network.

Don't worry about it. As long as you don't +Pick Guide Provider for it, none of its channels will show up in the guide.
Screenshot_2020-01-03%20Channels%20DVR

not the case for me they show up in the guide and quick quide bar and are blank for guide data.

That's because the clients also scan the network for tuners. You can disable the Prime in the Tuners tab of the Settings on each client.