News Nation

Can News Nation be added to channels:

I can see on their website that it requires you to log in with a TV provider in order to watch it live. This means it's a TV Everywhere channel and will have to be added by the developers.

Unless a smart person (not me, unfortunately :disappointed:) can create a custom channel in docker similar to Frndly TV for Channels that requires authentication.

1 Like

Added to next prerelease, ch6097

Seems like the web stream is not 24/7 though, only carries the morning and primetime news

1 Like
1 Like

Cool. It doesn't show anything right now on their web stream though.

EDIT: Ah, starting 4/24

The news nation channel is very good.
The new expansion will make it worth watching.

Philo does not provide TVE access to NEWSNATION

Thank You

NewsNation is not offered on Philo at all.

I can stream it directly via Fubo as well as YouTube TV, but I don't think either of them also include TVE rights, do they? Same with Hulu, DirecTV, Sling, and Vidgo.

Looks like just these providers do, I searched the list too:

The other avenue is via LevelNews for $6/month
And here's a docker: Level News subscription streaming TV service - #10 by RockandRoller70

Anyone else having issues with newsnation sometimes just showing a loop of a few seconds on content and recordings not playing? I'm on spectrum tve on latest stable server.

Working fine with Spectrum Subscription. I think its only streaming when Live events or primetime programming. Its not 24/7. It was requested to be added now that some TV providers Login are now available.

I'll try it again during primetime. I tried rewatching Dan abrams live when it replayed at 3am and it was looping too.

It works fine during primetime and up until 3am when they reair Dan abrams live and then the feed starts looping. So don't plan on recording the reair of abrams on the tve feed