NFL is not working again but CBS Sports Network Is working

I’m having the same issue on 2020.02.26.0338.

Updated to the latest beta.

The NFL Network is not playing back correctly.

Freezes when a commercial starts. Every time.

Have to go back to the guide and start playback again.

Running this on a Synology DS1019+.

I’ve turned off commercial detection. Didn’t help.

Cable provider is Hotwire Communications.

I reported the same above 17 days ago. Running the latest beta, have rebooted laptop I use as server, rebooted Android TV and all apple TVs, even tried on web player and still doesn't like commercials.

Using DTV login

1 Like

Watching NFL on PR2100 and same here

NFL Network also has been a fail for me for the past several weeks.

Every time I try to load the channel, I get the familiar error message:

"Invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value"

Just updated to latest prerelease
2020.03.28.0540 and NFL Network is not working again. The error message says "NFL media 401 unauthorized Grant ID..." then after a few seconds of changes to connection lost. My sign in credentials work on the app and website. Maybe @tmm1 can take a look. Here is error log for NFL Network:
2020/03/28 09:06:38.015539 [ERR] Could not start stream for TVE-DTV ch6192 NFL: TVE: nfl media: 401 Unauthorized: Grant id=[365827227], permissions=[CBS, ESPN, NBC, FOX] insufficient for MediaObject mcpId=[US-US-IN-109916], authorization=[MVPD], permissions=[NFLN]

Getting same issue as swope1221 using Fubo as provider. I can login to nfl.com/watch with fubo just fine. Error when rescanning NFL Network...

nfl media: 401 Unauthorized: Grant id=[365535114], permissions=[FOX] insufficient for MediaObject mcpId=[US-US-IN-115509], authorization=[MVPD], permissions=[NFLN]

Removing source and re-adding source fixed the issue.

Is this remove/add thing ever going to get fixed. I feel like I am constantly deleting the source and re-adding. Other threads said a fix was recently rolled out. I am on the current build (2020.04.23.2003) and it is still happening. This is definitely NOT wife friendly.

Recently we’ve been fixing a lot of these sorts of issues. To be able to diagnose exactly what’s going on, we need to get the Diagnostic Logs from the DVR when this happens. In the future if you run into this problem, you can go to Help -> Submit Diagnostic Logs before you remove the source and let us know what the ID is and we can get more info about what went wrong.

1 Like