I've not tried the PrismCast route for NFL Sunday Ticket. I have both ADBTuner and EPlusTV setup to source in Channels. PQ is better with ADBTuner, EPlusTV is sub 720P I believe, but it's great if you run multi-view for several games at once (I use mainly TiviMate).
Can you share how you set it up, even if it didn't work for you?
Hey, I don't have a screenshot but I manually added a channel:
Display Name: NFL Sunday Ticket 1
Stream URL: https://tv.youtube.com/watch/njJRoIW1Lps
Gracenote ID: 139448
I initially selected Autodetect as the Profile but that's where I get stuck with the stream failing to load in the Channels app. I went through each Profile selection individually and received the same loading error. Like @nschaffner mentioned, the Chrome tab would load on my computer and play the video but something is preventing it from sending the video to the Channels app. It might be a limitation with Prismcast.
1 Like