Nick Jr Issue

nothing channels can do... Its on the feed from Nick Jr. You can try to report it to them for all the good it will do :frowning:

With TVE, what you see is what you get.

2 Likes

There is no live website to reference if you did try reporting the issue. It's been brought up previously.

1 Like

Thanks. I was assuming this wasn't related to DRM since it's still showing something, but wasn't sure if this is similar to what Fox did when trying to access Local Fox station on Channels over the past 2 weeks where it has now a "Stream Fox Primetime and Live Sporting Events" when clicking on the TVE channel in Channels. Guess I'll step back and see what happens over the next couple of days.

1 Like

Same here on XFINITY technical difficulties ...

Checked my vlc-bridge for fubo and Nick Jr. still working there (note it is the Pacific feed that I receive from Fubo)

Fubo TV project - Playground - Channels Community (getchannels.com)

1 Like

Glad that it's not just Fubo. Website login works still.

I can confirm that Nicjr is down here as well.

thanks

Yeah...looks like you gotta use the fubo bridge or CC4C or HDMI/ah4c for now to handle Nick Jr.

Someone is asleep at the wheel over there

1 Like

The Fubo Bridge rules.
if Fubo wasn't so expensive, i would do it.
Probably will pause YTTV next baseball season.
The Fubo bridge is great as long as they don't turn on encryption.
I love love that docker.
I'm using ADB Tuner at present.

1 Like

It's been like this for 56 days now.
Time to kill the channel?
nickr

Thanks for the recommendation! I set up the bridge and have many more channels and Nick jr again.

The bridge works really well.
I'm quite happy with the setup.
The bridge is the only reasoni'm giving Fubo a shot.
the TVE stuff is getting nast on IFC and on AMC.
Much nicer.

TVE is still the user friendly easiest way to get access, but agree the bridge is an excellent way to address the gaps in TVE (NBC, FOX, NickJR, SyFy, etc).

TVE is getting really bad on some channels.
The following re just a few to watch out for.
AMC, IFC CNN OWN FS1 and F2
Buzzer.
TM Land has some silence I'm noticing less ads.
Charge and Comet.
The channels work but if one is a Channels user and plan to stick around, it is best to think about preparing for stuff to change.

Agree that CDVR will be challenged to be a user friendly solution as platforms make it harder for end users to enjoy the content other than in their specific platform. Docker solutions, Chrome Capture and HDMI capture is not for the casual users (and I'm toeing that line myself).

The DVR is more advanced than anything you will get from the providers themselves.
if all goes right, it should be able to be set up and left alone. At this point, it might benefit to create some sort of promotion with Fubo.
The service is perfect for us at present.

The channel was removed in a recent update.