Nvidia Shield DVR stops working

I have been using DVR app on a Nvidia shield and over the last week I keep getting recording interrupted and now for the 3 time it just stops recording anything, it did it a again today, I have no idea with what is going on and would love help figuring it out...
Thanks

I would recommend submitting diagnostics from the DVR web UI. I assume you’ve already tried restarting the Shield and that did not help?

I have sent diagnostics...
When I restart Nvidia Shield it works for a few days then it happens again...

Make sure you have turned on Developer Options and disabled all sleep and CCE options. for example sleep when changing inputs etc..

Where do I turn on developer options ?

Enable Development Mode on your Shield.

1. Go to Settings -> About
  2. Select “Build” or “Build Number” and press OK repeatedly (10+ times) until a toast appears saying that Developer Mode is enabled.
  3. Go back to Settings and find Developer Options

is this on a 500GB Shield or using a shield with external storage? if external storage do make sure that it's not overly taxing the USB 3.0 port for power demand if it doesn't have a separate power supply.

i've migrated to a RPi4 now but my prior Shield 500GB install was very reliable.

What is benefit of enabling developer options..

It is a brand new shield with a 5tb portable drive attached

does it have its own separate power supply or just being powered solely from the USB cable? you may find that you need a separate USB powered hub. The shield has a solid power supply for itself but is not great when it's powering attached peripherals such as HDD's.

Did you ever get a resolution for this?
I have just set up my shield as a server, and am having the same issue