Original Channel Collections not working on Nvidia Shield

The built in channel collections are not working on my Nvidia Shield. I did not upgrade to v9.0 so that is not the issue. Only the HD, Favorites and Kids channel collections pull content. When I go to any other collection my Favorite channels populate. The pre-built channel collections work as expected on my Apple TV 4k and Firesticks. The Nvidia Shield app is 4.2.0 beta v302042310

Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. I have not upgraded to Shield 9.0. The only channel collection that loads any channels is my "FAV" collection. I see on the server side my other collections are setup properly but when I try to change the collection on my client, it does not change the list of channels, it continues to display the channels in my "FAV" collection. This is occurring in both the "On Now" and "Guide" sections.
Server: 2022.02.05.0538 / Clients Channels v4.2.0

It appears that the latest Android beta update on shield causes major problems with guides.
I’m sure it will be fixed

Not just the Shield. Also on my Android phone it is ignoring my Channel Collections and going to default ordering options. I have not noticed yet on TS4K+ or CCWGTV, but I think they are both a beta behind.

Installed update to 202.7.1547. Customer collections still not working for me on android shield.

See other thread:

1 Like