Paramount channel (only) now reports "unavailable in current location"

My TVE provider is YouTube TV. I am able to watch Paramount channel on the YouTube TV app. When I first connected YouTube TV to my Channels DVR via TVE last month, I was able to watch Paramount channel via the Channels app. As of a few days ago however, now when I try, I get the message that it's "unavailable in current location." Which is weird because nothing has changed on my end, I'm a YouTube TV subscriber, always in the same location, and no other channels are reporting this error. Is this a change in TVE compatibility of Paramount (only) or are there some troubleshooting steps I can try?

This is a known issue, and the problem is with their servers, not Channels.

OK, that makes sense, thanks. At least now I know it's not just me. I'll just keep an eye on it and hopefully their servers will get fixed soon!

This is only affecting people on the pre-release. I'm pushing up a fix now.

2 Likes

Working now! Thanks :slight_smile:

I am having problems with one of the Paramount channels now. I had to resetup all my channel conections just a couple weeks ago, it worked then and now the ParamountTP connection longer works. I have both YouTubeTV and PhiloTV and get the same result with each. The regular Paramount channel does still work.

PARAMOUNTP: TVE: not_found: Sorry, this video is not found or no longer available due to date or rights restrictions.

I have tried rescanning them with no success.

Dave

Did you rescan the regular paramount?

Interesting: I normally only get Pacific feeds of ViacomCBS, except for Paramount which authenticated for both after their website issues a couple months ago. Now, Pacific Paramount is gone, Eastern is still there.

Yes I did, and it still works.

Dave