PC Movie Guide Missing Previous Channels

The new PC future movie guide is now missing channels what were covered before the change. In my case upcoming movies from The Hallmark Channel(s) used to be covered. Provider is Philo. Also missing AMC, Paramount and I think more. It's a problem! Am I now doing something wrong?

I’m having a hard time following what you are saying. What exactly is the “PC Movie Guide?”

On the PC Firefox version of Channels if you click on the main screen Live TV>On Later then scroll down to Top Movies then click the + sign you will see a list of upcoming movies. It used to include movies from Hallmark, it doesn't any more. You could then click record if so desired.

Can you check to see if Hallmark is favorited on the settings tab under Manage Lineup

Yes it is ..

1 Like

In fact favorited AMC, Paramount and Sundance are also not listing movies but Lifetime which is not favorited is..

If it is of any further help the Chromebook and Fire Stick display Hallmark and others correctly by setting stack duplicates to by channel guide, I can't locate this item in the PC version, the one I need..

Okay thanks. This is a bug. We're looking into it.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate the reply..

Please update to the new pre-release and you should see On Later > Upcoming Movies which contains movies from your favorited channels as before.

1 Like

Many thanks. That was no small fix it was massive! Really like Top Movies followed by Upcoming Movies, there is definitely more here than before! See more settings to play with, can hardly wait.

Truly sorry to bother you I know how busy you are. Movies is just simply great. I notice a new feature - Channels Collections. I populated two sets without problem. Can't seem to do anything with them. Clicking on a channel doesn't do anything, I can move the channel. Is this a work in progress?

See Beta - Channel Collections

Thank you for your patience..