Philo and DIY

Those Philo channels are working fine for me right now. DVR version
2021.08.24.2219 running on the Channels Raspberry Pi image.

I just made a post that I am having issues again as well. I have a Synology and the Synology fix worked great on Monday until yesterday and now it will not scan.

Just check and on the same release(2021.08.24.2219) on Pi using Philo. DIY and SCI don't work for me. I have not checked for pre-release yet though.

As posted earlier in the thread: if you haven't already, on some device you may need to go to https://watch.diynetwork.com/shows and login with your Philo credentials. After I did that, my errors similar to what you're reporting went away. Best of luck. Edit: I believe these instructions were originally posted by @kennyb3653

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Mine did as well!

Worked for me too. Thanks!

Thanks. I did not read the full thread and missed this step. I was already logged into DIY but unlinked and went back to link. All fixed now. Thanks for the tip.

I am having the diy issues with my philo, I have gone to the diy web site suggested and linked my account which worked fine but when I rescan I still get the no login form on all the diy channels. I am running version 2021.09.01.0225

Never mind got it fixed my clicking the gear icon and doing the update password.

1 Like