Philo Authentication: "no login form found"

I'm trying to test out Philo and when I try to add the source it can't seem to find the login form to authenticate. I am running the latest pre-release. this is the error modal screenshot shows...

Have you tried these?

I thought when you authenticate there is an e-mail sent via Philo to your e-mail. You click that and then it will work. Maybe my memory has failed me as I only did this once.

This doesn’t relate to not getting channels. I can’t even add the source because I can’t get to the login screen

I’m wondering if you have multi factor authentication turned on or if maybe that’s new. If something’s changed, all of us Philo users may soon have this problem once our cookies expire.

Can you turn off multifactor and try again?

try adding via the web url. Then when adding you will get this screen.

How strange, it is now working, and I get the above screen (to enter my email.) before I was not seeing that.

Thanks all for the responses.

2 Likes

what is the web url? How do I get to it?

Refer to this Support article

And Welcome to Channels!

I am running into this same "no login form found" error when trying to add Philo. I had previously been running Channels with Philo on my Shield, but due to constant issues with the new Shield experience, I decided to move the server to a Windows 11 PC. Now I am unable to add Philo as a source. Any advice ?

Which browser are you using?

I've tried Chrome and Edge with the same result

I was able to authenticate Philo by accessing the web admin on my phone instead of the PC. Weird, but it works now

1 Like